At Integra Networks Limited we take your privacy very seriously and this policy outlines how we will hold and process your personal information under the Data Protection Act 1998, the UK Data Protection Bill and the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) effective from the 25th May 2018. This policy contains important information about what to expect when we collect personal information via all platforms, including when you visit our website, or when you subscribe to our marketing communications. It further explains the specific ways in which we use and disclose that information. Please also find a section that provides information for instances in which you have any questions, queries or concerns.
This policy applies to information we collect in regard to:
• Visitors to our website;
• Persons that subscribe to our communications; i.e. Marketing Emails
For the purpose of Data Protection legislation (which includes, but is not limited to, the UK Data Protection Bill and also the General Data Protection Regulation once that comes into force). The data controller is Integra Networks Limited who in relation to any personal data that is held will observe all obligations under the Data Protection legislation and the Data Protection Principles. These obligations will be continuously reviewed in line with the ongoing development of these areas of regulation to ensure compliance.
2. The information we collect about you
When you subscribe to our newsletter, we may collect the following personal information from you:
• Name and job title
• Email address and telephone number
• Company Name where applicable
If you wish to notify us that any of the information which we hold about you is incorrect or misleading, we will have the information corrected or amended in a timely manner. You may do this by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. How we will use the information collected about you
We will not share your personal information with any third parties unless consent is given to do so. We take your privacy extremely seriously and will never sell your information to any third party.
4. Protecting your information
5. Accessing, updating and correcting your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please send an email email@example.com your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the Data Protection legislation.
We want to ensure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. If any of the information that you have provided to us changes, for example if you change your email address or name, please let us know the correct details by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will ensure it is updated.
If you want to exercise your right to erasure under Article 17 of the General Data Protection Regulation please send an email to email@example.com. We reserve the right to refuse erasure if Integra Networks Limited is required to retain your data for any of the following reasons:
• for the exercise of the right of freedom of expression and information;
• for compliance with a legal obligation;
• for performance of a public interest task or exercise of official authority;
• for public health reasons;
• for archival, research or statistical purposes (if any relevant conditions for this type of processing are met); or
• if required for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
7. Links to other websites